The Well Pub & The Wellington Liquor Store
First opened in about 1870 near the west shore of Diver Lake, The Wellington Hotel was purchased by Joe and Hanni Van Gerven in June of 1975. In 1981, the existing Pub was opened, and in December 1984, the original building that housed the hotel was replaced with the new Wellington Hotel Liquor Store.
The Well Pub features daily lunch, dinner and beverage specials along with a buffet lunch on Wednesdays and Fridays. Also, don’t miss our Sunday Brunch from 11:00am to 2:00pm.
The Well Pub also features live entertainment every
Saturday night with no cover charge.
The Wellington Hotel
3956 Victoria Ave.